Sunday, February 1, 2015

Delicious Additive-Free Poultry Seasoning

Perfect Poultry Seasoning Spice Blend (Salt-Free)


I like making my own spice blends, I have control of everything they contain, they are fresher and I can customize them to my family's tastes. I like a sage-y poultry seasoning, with out too much thyme to overpower the blend.

I like to add this seasoning to my homemade creamy chicken noodle soup recipe, as well as other poultry dishes, like fried chicken, turkey stuffing, gravies... It it also nice as a poultry rub with added sea salt.


Poultry Seasoning Blend Recipe:

6 T. rubbed sage leaf
2 T. rosemary, crushed
2 T. marjoram
2 T. oregano
2 T. ginger powder
2 T. thyme
1 T. coriander seed, ground

Method:

Mix spices together and package as-is, OR Grind together in a spice mill if you prefer it ground.


Enjoy,

Leila


No comments:

Post a Comment